Oasis of the Seas – the largest cruise ship in the world is now sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. Linda Smith had the opportunity to sail on her last week. As large as the ship is Royal Caribbean has given the ship an intimate feel with different neighborhoods like Central Park, the Royal Promenade and the Boardwalk that has a carousel as it’s centerpiece for passengers to visit. The ship has a zip line, 2 flow riders, 2 rock climbing walls and 21 pools on board including the whirlpools – something for everyone. The entertainment was fabulous with the Broadway show Hairspray being performed at the Opal Theater, an ice show at Studio B and the Aquatheater with the ocean as its backdrop where divers perform into the pool below. The ship was built with families in mind – with over 37 different restaurants there are a lot of options for each member of the family. The ship is the destination – a city at sea. All of our agents are excited to help you book a cruise on this fabulous ship.
- Companies Continue to Discuss Managed Travel 2.0 and its Impact on Business Travel
- Planning Multi-generational Vacations: Get on board!
- Delta, United, & US Airways Now Alerting Passengers of TSA Pre✓ Status
- Four Seasons Resort Vail: An Experience that shouldn’t be missed
- FAA Lifts Grounding: Dreamliners Are Back in Service